I really have nothing to report, which sometimes I guess is a good thing. We are anxiously awaiting this weekend b/c we have family coming to see us. My mom and dad and my sister and brother-in-law are supposed to be here Friday and will stay through the weekend with us. Currently they are sailing away on an Alaskan cruise (must be rough) and they will stop by here on their way back home. The last time we saw Lisa and Kemmel (sister & brother-in-law) was last July when I was pregnant with Olivia, so she will get to meet them for the first time. They are medical missionaries in Guatamala (Elmo's mama as Allie used to call it) so we don't get to see them very often. And of course, papa and grandma are always a hit, especially when we're 1700 miles from home.
One other note of good news, Charlie passed his most recent Board Exam (yea!).
Just for your reading enjoyment, I thought I would leave you with a few events that happened on this day in history:
1683- Leeuwenhoek reports existance of bacteria
1862- Battle of Antietam, bloodiest day of Civil War
1900- Commonwealth of Australia proclaimed
1920- NFL organized in Canton, OH; 12 teams paid $100 each to join the Amer. Prof. Football Assoc.
1940- Hitler begins invasion of England
1963- "Fugitive" premiers on ABC
1972- "M.A.S.H. premiers on NBC
1 comment:
Hey Anna,
Brooke here. I was wondering if could email me with your email address. I wanted to ask you a few questions....
bkayb2@yahoo.com
Have a great day!
Post a Comment