Allie dressed up as a princess, Claire was Tinkerbell, and Olivia was Tigger, and Charlie and I were scarecrows. We didn't really have any sort of family theme. Allie and Claire always want to dress up and Olivia got what was comfortable. As I mentioned earlier, we had a "trunk-or-treat" at church, so that was our main event for Halloween. It lasted a couple of hours so during our down time, Charlie manned our trunk and the girls and I, along with some friends of ours, went around the neighborhood to some of the houses so they could get the "real" trick-or-treating experience. Trunk-or-treating is good, but after about 4 trips around to everyone's trunk, they wanted a little more excitement.
This was right after I took her hair out of rollers. She kept saying, "I look like Grandma Lisa!" It was really cute while it lasted; we had a cold wet night, so about halfway through the evening all the curl fell out. When we went around to the houses, she told everyone that answered their door that her mom curled her hair (that's my girl!)
Our Trunk
Altogether; Charlie and I actually had more to our costumes, but we didn't get a picture of it. Just imagine lots of straw.
3 comments:
How cute! It's sounds like a fun evening. The costumes looked good. We went to Zach's football game against Hershee(sp?)in W.F. (Bridgeport won again! #1 in State 3A! Yay Zach!). We never saw a goblin one; how strange. Love the hair Allie!
Mama/Grandma Lisa
Anna,
As soon as I saw Aliie with her hair curled, I thought "that looks just like Anna's mom". You certainly are making the best of your time while you are there.
Wanetta
You all look pretty cute. Allie I like your hairdo. You do look like Grandma Lisa. It looks like you had a fun time. Grandma Sandy
Post a Comment