Saturday, November 7, 2009

Playing catch-up



Our little chunky monkey... he weighed in at

12 lbs and he's 23 1/2 inches at his 2 month check on Thursday. He is doing well, as you can see he is getting quite the little personality. Hard to believe he will be 3 months soon! He does have an umbilical hernia that we will have to keep an eye on. If it doesn't close up on its own he will have to have it repaired in about a year or two :( But otherwise he is a healthy boy.























Sleeping is still one of his favorite past-times....






Halloween... do you see a theme? And, no there's not exactly a gypsy in the story, I just liked the costume.














This was our trunk-or-treating get-up...















The cutest little scarecrow... one of our friends at church borrowed her to sit in her scarecrow patch... she had a good time eating all the candy!





























Carving pumpkins...













4 comments:

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

So cute! Thanks for the great pictures. You make a good gypsy!

AuntieAimee said...

Yeah pictures! I've been dying to see your costumes. Very, very cute! I'm glad you went with the cowardly lion for Levi instead of the flying monkey(too scary)! Love his baby smile! He's grown so much in just the few weeks since I saw him last. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! The costumes look so good and I bet you guys had a fun time. We always love to see and read what's happening. Love, Mama and Daddy

Anonymous said...

Anna Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe how big Levi is getting. We are going to have to get together sometime. The customes are so good. Looks like you all had a good time.
Love you all, Aunt Cheryl