Miss Olivia decided to crawl out of her seat belt just about the same time dad caught a red light. Nice, huh?
Allie lost tooth #2 tonight... she actually had two teeth fused together so she got a 2 for 1 deal.
And Claire just wanted her picture taken, too.
Did I mention we are having family pictures taken tomorrow. They should look great with a black eye and knocked-out teeth (not really knocked-out).
3 comments:
Oh! My Libby! Poor baby, I'm glad the doctor was with her. Is her nose bruised, too? It was hard to tell. Allie is really getting a headstart on those teeth. Love,Mama
Oh geeze Olivia she is a wild one. I always said my cousin needs one of those kids that keep em on the edge of the seat. LOL. I can't believe Allie lost more teeth Jadon doesn't even have a loose one yet guess I will have to check with his dentist. Ha Ha Jamie
Jamie, maybe if you show Jadon of the revenue potential in the tooth-loosing business, you would see some results!
Post a Comment