Sunday, October 26, 2008
All the way to Moscow and back
What did we do this weekend? I'm so glad you asked. One of our favorite pasttimes, or at least mine, is checking out new places. I love going to little towns and just seeing what they have. So this weekend, I was itching to go see some pretty Fall foliage and possibly take some pics of the girls. I talked Charlie into a little day trip and we headed to Moscow... Idaho that is. It is a small town with around 20,000 people just across the Idaho border, about an hour and a half from us. We had both heard that it is pretty in the Fall, so we decided to check it out. It was a great place to just stroll around and relax. It is also the home of the University of Idaho and this just happened to be their homecoming weekend, so they were having all sorts of festivities. We got their just in time for the parade which was pretty good and we also went to the Farmers' Market. And just as reported, the trees were beautiful! I just love this little town, it is very quaint and homey. On our way home we took a different route just to take in some new scenery. If you've never been to Idaho, I'd definately recommend it, there are some really pretty areas, at least in the NW part. The downers of our trip were Olivia screaming all the way home, I think due to teething and b/c she hates her carseat; also I didn't get any pictures of the girls b/c by the time we found some good backdrops, Olivia was finally asleep and I didn't want to wake her up. So maybe later... Nevertheless, we had a good time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment