Olivia, Peggy, Farice (great-aunt), Jacob, Dale, Alex, Flavel (great-aunt), Aaron, Christina, Grace (There were some others who escaped the picture)
Friday, November 28, 2008
Adoptive Family
This was our first year to be away from all our immediate family for the holidays. Thankfully though, Charlie has some extended family (great aunt, second/third cousins) who live here and they were very gracious to invite us to spend Thanksgiving with them. We all had a great time and felt very at-home. We had lots of good food and then we spent the evening playing cards. Peggy, Charlie's cousin, entertained the girls for us so Charlie and I could play games with everyone else. I took my camera intending to take some pics, but unfortunately I forgot all about it till we were leaving. Here's the group shot, they were all thrilled to be in it :) but I told them it was for everyone back home so they obliged. Great group!

Olivia, Peggy, Farice (great-aunt), Jacob, Dale, Alex, Flavel (great-aunt), Aaron, Christina, Grace (There were some others who escaped the picture)
Olivia, Peggy, Farice (great-aunt), Jacob, Dale, Alex, Flavel (great-aunt), Aaron, Christina, Grace (There were some others who escaped the picture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the picture. Everyone looks good. Grandma Sandy
Hi Baby,
We were so glad you all got to spend time with family and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with food and fun.
Missed you guys.
Love, Mama
Post a Comment