At the beginning of the year, my new year's resolution was to do better about remembering birthdays (you know send a card, call, etc.) and I had been doing pretty well. Then when I started the blog, I started putting birthday greetings on there. Then for some reason, I let their birthdays slip right by me. So again, I do apologize and here is a little greeting from Allie, Claire and Olivia (a little late ;(
Monday, November 3, 2008
So I'm not a perfect daughter-in-law
I have a big confession to make, I forgot two very important birthdays. Let me rephrase that, I partially forgot two very important birthdays, Charlie's dad (Oct 19) and mom (Oct 25). Partially, b/c I got the gifts mailed on time and we did call on their birthdays, but I completely forgot to send a picture greeting on our blog. So Ed and Sandy, I am soo sorry! I didn't intentionally leave you out!
At the beginning of the year, my new year's resolution was to do better about remembering birthdays (you know send a card, call, etc.) and I had been doing pretty well. Then when I started the blog, I started putting birthday greetings on there. Then for some reason, I let their birthdays slip right by me. So again, I do apologize and here is a little greeting from Allie, Claire and Olivia (a little late ;(

At the beginning of the year, my new year's resolution was to do better about remembering birthdays (you know send a card, call, etc.) and I had been doing pretty well. Then when I started the blog, I started putting birthday greetings on there. Then for some reason, I let their birthdays slip right by me. So again, I do apologize and here is a little greeting from Allie, Claire and Olivia (a little late ;(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday greetings Ed and Sandy; hope they were fun. Martin and Lisa
I'm glad I'm not the only one!
We didn't even think anything about it. You sent cards, called us that was wonderful. I can't wait to see you all, 6 more days.
Post a Comment