Well, it's looking like we're gonna have a white Christmas here in the Northwest.... and a white New Year's and Valentine's and Easter and Fourth of July (just kidding, but not really). So for tomorrow, Charlie has to work through till Christmas morning, so weather permitting, the girls and I are heading to Dale & Peggy's tomorrow afternoon for a little Christmas party with their family. Then Christmas morning we will spend together opening presents.
To all of our family, we hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! We REALLY miss spending this Christmas with you, but we are very excited about seeing all of you soon! We love you -
Charlie, Anna, Allie, Claire and Olivia
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to all of you. We miss you very much but we are counting down the days til you leave to come home and then we can celebrate together. I pray you all have a good day. Give each other a great big hug from us.
Love you,
Uncle Mike & Aunt Cheryl
Merry Christmas Loves. We are thinking of you and missing you. We ask God to watch over you during these cold days especially. Have a wonderful time with Dale and Peggy's family and together on Christmas Day.
Love, Mama and Daddy
Merry Christmas. We miss not having you here this year, but I know you will be here soon. I'm asking God to provide the way for you to get out of the winter wonderland. Tell everyone at Peggy's Merry Christmas & glad they included you in their plans.
Give the girls a hug. Talk tomorrow.
Love Mom
Merry Christmas and happy new year. We love you so much and Jadon can't wait to see Allie. We just fed the reindeer and hopefully Santa will leave presents. I am praying for a safe return home. I love and miss you .
Jamie
sweeeeeeet
Post a Comment