Saturday, August 22, 2009

The day Levi came...

Since I've got everyone waiting on me hand and foot for a few days, I thought I would update the pictures. All these pictures cover the last four days. We also want to give a big thank you to everyone who called or came by to check on us. Also for all the baby clothes and gifts people have given us... we seriously had nothing for a boy, but by the time we left the hospital, our little guy was off to a great start. We feel very blessed to not only have a healthy baby boy but also to have such great family and friends. We love you guys!

This was while we were getting checked-in at the hospital...


The big moment of truth....



Breathe, baby, breathe...
He ended up on the CPAP machine fo the first day and night... but overall did pretty well.



Mr. Levi... a good looking boy if I do say so myself...


This is my favorite picture... after the stress and craziness of that day (and week), I don't think there was a happier guy around....



Me... happy, but still in disbelief.



So sweet...




Our fancy hospital meal... it was actually really good for hospital food.


Levi spent the last night in the hospital under the bili lights. He was nice and clear the next day.



First bath at home... he didn't even cry.



My helpers...






9 comments:

Amy Loeffelholz said...

He is really beautiful! (I guess I should say handsome since he is a boy.) I am so glad for your family!

Brooke said...

Congratulations Charlie and Anna. I'm so happy for you and thankful that Levi, and Anna, are healthy and home.

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

Welcome home guys! THANK YOU so much for the pictures. We have been anxious to see little Levi.
Give each other a hug a hug and kiss for us. We love you.

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful baby, Anna and Charlie. I do love that picture of Charlie--that was exactly as I pictured him looking when he first found out it was a boy. He is going to be a real blessing to you.

Wanetta

Anonymous said...

Hooray YOUR Home and everyone healthy....The miracle of life is awesome....Love you all.....Beverly North

Summer said...

oh my goodness. what a wonderful surprise! congratulations.

Michelle said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to come see him! My mom and I want to come, email me, michelle@mlyphotography.com, I'll take pics and all that good stuff while we're there!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful son! What a wonderful (surprise) blessing! The girls will be such a big help!

We are so happy for you!

Hank & Pat Cloud

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you guys I love the picture of Charlie I can only imagine how really happy he is. You look great Anna tell your helpers they are doing great. Can't wait to see you all for the birthday party. Love ya, Jamie