Thursday, October 9, 2008

Didn't we just get here?

Well, just as we were getting settled here (kind of), we will be packing our bags yet again and heading South. Yes, we are moving back to OK, Enid to be exact. Charlie has changed his 1 yr assignment to a 6 mos assignment. It's kind of a long story but essentially he has all the C-section numbers he needs, plus some, and frankly we are ready to move back. Washington has been a nice place to visit but neither of us really wants to stay here longer than we have to. So we've decided to move on to bigger and hopefully better things. Charlie already has a contract with one of the hospitals in Enid and they have given him the O.K. to start early. So January is our projected date of departure. I can definately say we are ready to finally settle down and have real jobs. Since we had already planned on me taking a year off, we're going to stick with that for now, and sometime later I will go back to work part-time. Now we are house hunting and getting things in order in that area. We are interested to see how this whole economic situation will affect us, if at all. At least interest rates and prices of houses are low, that is certainly a plus. Stay tuned and we'll keep you advised of any other news.

5 comments:

cuffsandstitches said...

wow, that is great Anna. it will be nice to have you back closer, agian. and maybe this time we will find more time to get the girls together. Any chance we will see you for christmass?
hug the girls for us.
love nita

captain kriss said...

To far away from the river, huh.

Michelle said...

come back to Edmond, I miss the girls.

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't wait to see ya. Charlie and I were always very close cousins and I want that for our children to be close to their cousins. Family is a precious gift from God and we can't wait to spend time with you guys all the school and hard work paid off and now its finally family time on top of work. Yeah I get to play with girls finally. Jamie Adkisson

Mo&We said...

We are so happy to have you closer to home. Love, Mama