A little rainy day fun
I think she got tired of playing Allie's game of towtruck
Warming up with hot chocolate... mostly just eating the marshmallows
That's right folks, I said rain. We finally got some. The past two nights we have had some on/off storms and light rain. And by storms, I don't mean the torrential downpours you get in Oklahoma or Texas. The storms here (at least in the summer) produce some pretty amazing lightening shows and if your lucky you might get some rain. The temperature dropped as well, we only made it to the upper 60's today which was really nice. To me, there is nothing better than waking up on a cool/cold rainy morning (and not having to go to work). We spent some of the morning playing outside (in the rain), then we came in and had some hot chocolate to warm up. The rest of the day was pretty lazy.
We have noticed that the geese are starting to fly south. I don't know much about geese, so I'm not sure if they are leaving now b/c it's such a long trip or because we are going to get an early winter. I guess we'll find out. As my husband said, "Anna, the birds are leaving. Winter's coming." Did I mention he's a little concerned about the winters here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment